Informa Markets has confirmed ProPak Asia 2022 will take place from 15-18 Jun 2022 at BITEC, Bangkok Thailand, providing opportunities for participants to explore innovative technologies and solutions in processing and packaging from more than 500 companies around the world. Currently, nearly 80% of exhibitors have confirmed their presence at the event.
Under the theme “Sustainability in Processing and Packaging for our Better World”, ProPak Asia 2022 brings together advanced technologies and solutions in packaging and processing, covering a variety of industries. Highlights of the event can be found through a series of panel discussions, technical talks, keynote speeches, and on the show floor.
ProPak Asia will bring back the in-person platform to welcome participants from around the world. During the four-day event, participants will have opportunities to gain industry insights into sustainable productions and processing. With customers’ constantly-changing demands, this trade show is also an ideal venue to keep up with the newest know-how and cutting-edge technologies, and industry changes over the past two years.
ProPak Asia is designed to serve a wide range of industries including food and beverage, agroindustry, personal care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, packaging, etc. This trade show will cover the entire ecosystem of the value chain. Besides the on-ground event, the trade show will offer a PROPAKCONNECT marketplace, a digital platform with a 365-day concept that allows participants to satisfy their business needs all year round.
In addition to the expansion of the exhibition area, a series of business sessions are not to be missed as they cover a number of highlights including market trends, industry insights, expert panels, and sustainable packaging discussions. Meanwhile, the zoning approach on the show floor of this year’s event provides visitors with a better navigation experience, with a growing number of participating SMEs and Startups across the region. Product delivery is also offered to those businesses with demands for a smaller scale.
Some of ProPak Asia 2022’s features include:
- ProPak Bar – Demonstrates the culture of brewing, and offers networking opportunities in the beverage industry.
- Sustainability Square – Featuring how Informa Markets emphasises sustainability and how it is integrated to serve participants at ProPak Asia.
- Idea theatre – Live activities inviting bloggers, gurus, experts, superstars, and celebrities to share their experiences in building up their businesses. Workshops for SMEs are also available here.
- Product Development Workshop – Co-hosted with TISTR, the workshop includes best practices in doing R&D for food and pharma products, coving research, the process of product development, and testing. Actual R&D cases will be shared at this workshop as well.
- Innovation Stage – Co-hosted with WPO (World Packaging Organisation), this feature combines consulting platform with live stage activities and showcases sustainable packaging that was awarded at the world stage.
- SME Pavilion – A centre for the SMEs to meet with consultants who can offer recommendations in business operation such as investment, product development, material selection, and packaging designs.
As Informa Market puts the safety of event participants as the top priority, the entire area of the show will be under the guidance of Informa’s AllSecure safety measures. The measures aim to ensure all exhibitors, visitors, partners, and contractors have safe experiences at the show.
Moreover, ProPak Asia has introduced the ebadge system since 2020; participants thus experience contactless access to the venue. Interest parties are to register in advance and follow the requirement set out by Informa Markets and local authorities.