Claroty to exhibit joint solution that automatically discovers, protects, and manages OT, IoT, and IIoT assets at Automation Fair.
Claroty, the industrial cybersecurity company, has announced a new integration between its Continuous Threat Detection (CTD) solution and Rockwell Automation’s FactoryTalk® AssetCentre, empowering joint customers to automatically discover, protect, and manage the operational technology (OT), Internet of Things (IoT), and industrial IoT (IIoT) in their industrial networks.
The joint solution fuses CTD’s OT visibility with AssetCentre’s data management capabilities to automate, optimise, and centralise inventory. It brings together CTD’s risk and vulnerability assessment and correlation with AssetCentre’s backup and recovery coverage for industrial networks, and includes highly flexible on-premise, cloud, and hybrid deployment options.
“Many critical industrial assets are at risk due to enterprises’ limited abilities in inventory management, risk and vulnerability correlation, and asset backup,” said Grant Geyer, chief product officer of Claroty. “Visibility is the foundation to every risk management program in the industrial economy. With this solution, asset-intensive organisations can be confident that their OT asset inventory is comprehensive and protected against a variety of cyber security and business continuity risks that threaten resiliency in today’s digital and connected enterprise.”
CTD Connector for AssetCentre: Key benefits and capabilities
- Expands the CTD visibility ecosystem with a centralised, fully automated OT asset inventory across the entire OT environment; insight includes the hardware, firmware, model, rack slot, IP, vendor, and related details for all assets – even tough-to-identify nested devices and those located at levels 0-2
- Protects the most critical assets and helps minimise downtime by continuously assessing risks and monitoring for vulnerabilities, automatically correlating this information with the assets in the OT environment to provide tailored mitigation and remediation guidance for all risks and vulnerabilities affecting those assets
- Expands disaster recovery coverage by revealing any critical assets not included in the disaster recovery plan, enabling users to add those assets and validate asset backup
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of governance, risk, and compliance initiatives and overall decision-making by enabling centralised access, streamlined management, and actionable reporting for all asset, risk, and vulnerability data
“The combined technical prowess of Claroty CTD and Rockwell FactoryTalk® AssetCentre gives customers visibility into their OT assets and the vulnerabilities and risks facing those assets, as well as full confidence that all critical assets are backed up,” said Jason (JP) Wright, director of digital design and visualisation apps at Rockwell Automation. “Through greater visibility into and protection of OT assets, organisations can improve uptime, productivity, quality, employee safety, and regulatory compliance.”
Claroty at Automation Fair
Claroty will exhibit the CTD Connector for AssetCentre at Automation Fair, taking place 10-11 November in Houston, Texas and online, at booth #1409. Automation Fair is a free event, but registration is required to attend. Additionally, Claroty executives will lead the following sessions at the conference:
- PT02: Adapting Manufacturing Cyber Defenses to Industry 4.0 (10 and 11 November, 10:00 CT): This session will examine the industrial cybersecurity implications of manufacturers’ transition toward the connected IIoT “smart factory” and put highly discussed but often misunderstood smart factory buzzwords into perspective. Attendees will gain a better understanding of what’s needed to adapt their industrial cybersecurity strategy as the business adapts its strategy in light of Industry 4.0.
- PT22: Top 10 Security Threats (10 and 11 November, 14:00 CT):In this panel, executives from Claroty, Cisco, and Rockwell will discuss how trends like remote work, IoT, and cloud initiatives are giving cyber criminals new opportunities to infiltrate target organisations by expanding the attack surface. Attendees will learn the critical elements, approaches, and strategies needed to help defend against the greatest security threats.
More about CTD Connector for AssetCentre can be found in the integration brief.