Kerry To Highlight Science-Backed Functional Ingredients At Vitafoods Asia 2019
Kerry is fuelling innovation through taste and nutrition. The company’s portfolio of better-for-you solutions solve the challenges of creating products with the benefits consumers seek. At Vitafoods Asia, Kerry will highlight its quality, science-backed functional ingredients and the solutions they provide to create benefit-driven products. These ingredients include:
- GanedenBC30®, the spore-forming probiotics for digestive health.
- Wellmune®, a yeast beta glucan for immune support.
- Ultranor™, a grass-fed milk protein range suitable for many foods and beverages applications.
- ProDiem™ and ProDiem™ Refresh a nutritional plant protein solution that delivers a clean neutral flavour.
Kerry will also participate in several health-focused events, including:
Ingredient Zone Sponsorship
Kerry will feature a Korean-inspired roasted rice latte that combines an indulgent taste and wellness benefits. Fortified with ProDiem™, the drink offers a complete amino-acid profile, without the chalky flavour often associated with other plant proteins. The addition of the highly-stable probiotic GanedenBC30® brings digestive health benefits to applications such as hot beverages.
Speaker Presentation at the Life Stage Theatre: Proactive Health for Positive Aging
Kerry’s Nutrition Scientist, Aoife Marie Murphy, PhD, will discuss opportunities for nutrient fortification with functional ingredients and how it may be the key to optimizing positive ageing.
- Date/Time: Wednesday 25th Sept. from 1:40 pm to 2:10 pm
- Where: Life Stages Theatre